C.L.I.P.S Media Co., Ltd was incorporated on Sunday, June 16, 2013 and officially recognized as a limited liability company on Friday, July 3, 2013. The Company in located at No. 18, Street 542, Boeung Kak 1 quarter, Toul Kork district, Phnom Penh. C.L.I.P.S was founded by and at the common agreement of experienced youths with various skills.
The Company inception was not only based on the interest in the sector but it was also thanks to their insight the demand in the market is niche with potential to grow while the competitiveness is still remarkably low. Moreover, the company exists with an aim to make profits, contribute to the development of media technology in Cambodia and to promote the competitiveness in the ASEAN region the future.
Aim's currently CEO of CLIPS Media Co.,Ltd. He's brought more than 10 years experience in media and entertainment experience to this thriving and leading media business. At CLIPS, he dedicates to making each and every moment of our customer truly memorable.
He run many small businesses from 2002 to 2005 before established and becomes Managing Partner of sRGB Media Co.,Ltd. until 2012 where he spearheaded many commercial and four film productions.
Aim completed his design and photography specialized training in Thailand in 2001.
- Completed Level 12 General English at ACE Since 2005
- Completed Advance English at ACE 2008
- Bachelor of Law at (RULE) since 2010
- Master Degree of Public Administration at (RULE) since 2013
- Contracting staff at Ministry of Foreign Affair and international Cooperation from 2010 - 2011
- Civil servant at National Counter Terrorism Committee from 2011 - 2014
- Managing Director at C.L.I.P.S Media Co., Ltd from 2013 - Present.
- Government Officer at Ministry of Tourism From 2014 - Present.
- Chinese Diploma since 2002
- Complete Level 11B General English at ACE since 2005
- Bachelor of Law at Royal University of Law and Economic (RULE) since 2010
- Master Degree of Public Administration at Royal University of Law and Economic (RULE) since 2013
- Contracting Staff at National Counter Terrorism Committee From 2010 - 2011
- Civil Servant at National Counter Terrorism Committee From 2011 - 2012
- A broker at ASKAP Gold investment Company from 2012 - 2013
- General Manager at C.L.I.P.S Media Co., Ltd from 2013 - Present.